Estimate Shipping Cost
Priced as the 2’ bury, select 3’ bury option using the drop down box. The price plus additional dimensional shipping will add to the price of the 2’ bury.
- A-Lever Control* operates by cam principle and provides variable flow from trickle to full force.
- B-Draw Straps are made of 1040 hot rolled steel which is much harder (Brinell 175/200) and stronger, greatly reduces wear of straps and eliminates side pull on operating rod.
- C-Stainless Steel Operating Rod* is ground and polished and will not cut out packing and packing nut, like brass rod used by other companies.
- D-Heavy-Duty Solid Brass Hose Adapter threaded for standard ¾” hose coupling.
- E-Extra Thick Walled Head Casting greatly reduces breakage and insures longer life.
- F-Pivot Connector with Two Nuts* provides simple positive adjustment and eliminates unreliable set screws.
- G-No Exposed Threads on galvanized rod and threads on galvanized pipe are coated with bitumastic to prevent rusting and prolong life of hydrant.
- H-Extra Thick Walled Valve Body to insure longer life and trouble free service.
- I-Patented Plunger Arrangement* ensures even flow from trickle to full force. Closes drain at any flow rate and opens drain in off position to prevent freezing.
- Note: Rayton G Cup Seals* provide a much longer life than leather, close tolerance uniformity, unaffected by chemicals and passed a 1 million cycle test.
- J-3/8L Beveled Bibb Washer made of SBR compound with 90 Durometer hardness, assures positive shut-off and longer life than soft one piece plunger.
- K-Stainless Steel Spring* takes up slack of normal wear and eliminates numerous adjustments of hydrant head linkage.
- L-Swivel Parts* permit withdrawal of moving parts without digging up hydrant. Nothing in head assembly to disconnect or adjust when removing. Simply unscrew entire head assembly from galvanized pipe and pull up valve stem with plunger for inspection.