EFFECTIVE DATE: June, 2015.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
- We may collect information about you anytime you interact with us such as when you (i) access or browse the Web Site, (ii) order products or services through the Web Site, (iii) communicate with us either by e-mail, over the telephone or in any other manner, (iv) elect to participate in any of our product promotions, and (v) request information about products and services.
DO YOU STORE CREDIT CARD INFORMATION?
- No, at any time during or after an order is placed do we store Credit Card information. All credit card information is captured securely by Authorize.net and is handled only by authorized users.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- Information we collect is generally of two types – personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information. Personally, identifiable information comprises any information that can help us identify or locate an individual, including, without limitation, an individual’s name, address, e-mail address, telephone number. Non-personally identifiable information comprises information that does not by itself identify an individual. This information generally includes anonymous information about an individual’s use of the Website that includes, among other things, information concerning date and time of visit, the pages of the Website visited, path through the Website, IP address, the type of browser and operating system used.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- • To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- • To improve the Web Site (we continually strive to improve the Web Site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- • To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- • To process transactions Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- • To send periodic emails The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, please notify us at email@example.com
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise, transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating the Web Site, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on the Web Site. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of the Web Site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
- Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We, therefore, will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent. As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of the Web Site may make any changes to their information at any time by logging into their control panel and going to the 'Edit Profile' page.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
- We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. As a parent or guardian, you can request us to remove personal information of your child that was submitted without your consent or by misrepresenting his or her age. At your request, we will take reasonable steps to remove such information from our database. All such requests should include the same username, password, and e-mail address that your child submitted and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of the Web Site.
- During the account sign-in process you can review, change or remove the information you have submitted. We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible and encourage you to promptly update your information if it changes. You may, at any time, access your information to update, modify or delete any inaccuracies by accessing your account through the Web Site. You may also request us to remove your account information from our databases and we will try to remove as much information as possible. However, as we generally keep information related to past transactions for our records, we will not be able to completely remove your information.
- Cottage Craft Works
- P.O. Box 771
- Brookshire, TX 77423