Priced with rubber wheels, wagon constructed with oak or J.D. Green poly lumber.
Wood spoke wheels and double tub models are available as an upgrade.
These wagon mounted freezers are exact reproductions down to the famous hit and miss John Deere engines used to power them.
Purchase options all include a 20-qt Country Freezer powered by an original 1-1/2 HP John Deere Hit and Miss that has been completely rebuilt and restored.
Double tub models are also available. You may upgrade to a 3-HP on the double tub models only (Recomended if you plan to pull the two tubs at one time) Others use the two tub to cycle back and forth serving from one while pulling a second batch.
20-quart Country Freezers are constructed of select white oak and stainless steel parts.
Convenient drain valve with ice screen is included on every freezer.
All freezers are mounted on hinged platforms for easy tipover to remove ice.
Unique clutches on double unit allows you to run each freezer independently.
Stainless steel fasteners, brackets, hinges, and shafting helps prevents rust.
Units are fully assembled and ready to run.
Priced F.O.B. but special shipping rates are available, e-mail us for a quote.
Pricing begins with either finished oak or green poly and rubber wheels.
Wooden spoke wheels selected above using the drop down box will incrementally add the additional cost for the upgrade.
Don't like J.D. Green, rather have New Holland Red? No problem we have these built custom. The New Holland pictured is even hydraulic driven.
Why Country Freezers are your best quality purchase:
- Amish hand crafted (old time quality, company does not try to compete with imports)
- Tall design for optimum freezing
- Extra heavy seamless stainless steel can
- Rustproof manganese-bronze housing
- Rustproof zinc gears (stainless steel available up grade on 20-qt)
- White Oak wooden tub (the same used to make whisky and other barrels)
- Adjustable stainless steel tub straps (three of them to keep the tub staves tight)
- Stainless steel shaft & handle
- Stainless steel dasher on the 8 & 20-qt models
- ¼-turn slide latch (positive locking)
- All stainless steel fittings (nothing to rust)
- Should last a lifetime
- 5-year warranty on all stainless steel parts