Estimate Shipping Cost
Compare to others on the market and discover how these Amish made evaporators stack up
- 20 Gauge 304 welded Stainless Steel used in the pans, most will use 22-24 Gauge, which they don’t advertise.
- 14 Gauge galvanized sheet metal used on the sides, most use thinner metal.
- Brick lined fire boxes, most will be shipped without fire brick to be added by customer.
- Larger Fire Boxes, means less filling.
- Heavy duty warp free Steel fire grate, most will use a lighter steel.
- Thicker metal on the fire box for longer life.
Click here to see all of our hobby size cookers/evaporators and maple syrup processing equipment.
We also offer large commercial sized units as well as custom built units, or just the pans to add to your own fire box. Just e-mail us with your specs and zip code so that we can obtain a quote.