A 12V house fan adds versatility to standard grid powered fans. Use Them;
- In RVs and Campers, when camping in the wilderness
- As emergency cooling solutions during summer power outages after storms
- For off-grid homes and cottages
- At summer camps
- In remote work areas where power is not available
- In boats and water vessels
- For animal cooling in remote barns and transport trailers
12-volt fans can be adapted to run off batteries. They can run for extended periods of time when supplemented by solar panels or wind generated charging systems.
These fans are built just like a standard household fan but with a 12 volt sealed motor and used just like a standard fan in the Amish non-electric communities.
Fans are Manufactured in a USA Amish shop using mostly imported parts specified by the Amish for their daily off-grid use.
The fan comes with battery post clamps or cigarette lighter plug.