A 12V house fan adds versatility to standard grid-powered fans. Tilts to any angle.
- In RVs and Campers, when camping in the wilderness
- As emergency cooling solutions during summer power outages after storms
- For off-grid homes and cottages
- At summer camps
- In remote work areas where power is not available
- In boats and water vessels
- For animal cooling in remote barns and transport trailers
12-volt fans can be adapted to run off batteries and can run for extended periods of time when supplemented by solar panels or wind-generated charging systems.
These fans are built with a 12 volt sealed motor and used just like a standard fan in the Amish non-electric communities.
Be ready for the hot summer storm season and long-lasting power outages.
Fans are Manufactured in a USA Amish shop using mostly imported parts specified by the Amish for their daily off-grid use.