Professional quality cast aluminum with exclusive metal-to-metal seal. These are American made pressure cookers; each cooker comes with a steam gauge, pressure weight, and stem, cooking rack, and instruction book with many recipes. Has many safety features. No rubber gasket to wear out or dry rot. Positive action clamping locks align the cover to the base to form a steam-tight seal. No gasket is involved, so the cover is always easily opened and closed. All models feature a readable pressure gauge for accurate pressure control and a pressure weight for safety.
All American® Pressure Cookers make it easy to can fish, meat, vegetables and fruit and is the only method the U.S.D.A. recommends for low acid foods.
• Sturdy Bakelite top handle
• Easy-to-read geared steam gauge
• 5, 10, & 15-pound pressure regulator weight
• Smooth easy-to-clean finish
• Exclusive metal-to-metal seal. No gaskets to crack, burn, replace, or clean
• Easy on-off cover
• Positive action clamping wing nuts permit easy opening & closing
• Double thickness edges for extra protection
• Automatic overpressure release
Model #W915 15-1/2 Qt. liquid capacity holds 10 Pint Jars, 7 Quart Jars overall height is 12-1/4”
Model #W921 21-1/2 Qt. liquid capacity holds 19 Pint Jars, 7 Quart Jars overall height is 15-3/8”
Model #W930 30 Qt. liquid capacity with 2 racks holds 19 Pint Jars, 14 Quart Jars overall height is 19”
Price begins with the W915 15-1/2 Qt. Select Model numbers below to see the incremental price differential as each size is upgraded.
Please Note: because of the weight, pressure cookers are not recommended to use on glass top stoves.
We do carry replacement parts please e-mail the parts you are looking for.