After the Chiquito Feeder is loaded with corn, find a good tree to hang it on, or if you’re hunting near a fence line hang it on the fence post.
Conserves feed when the deer approaches the feeder they will lick the opening at the bottom. As the deer continues to lick the opening the corn will come out after the deer is done licking at the opening the corn will stop falling out.
- Holds 15 Pounds of corn and feeds on demand.
- Chiquito Feeder is made of 100% high-density polyethylene, will not break, or rust
- No Assembly Required
- Works with any type of feed
- Hangs on a tree or a fence post that will support 15 lbs.
- Chiquito Feeder will accommodate corn, milo, alfalfa, and mineral pellets.
- A tight-fitting lid to keep other critters from getting into the top.
- Special hourglass design sheds rainwater from running down and washing out the grains.
- Measures 2' tall times 6-1/4 diameter at the largest section