Includes a heavy-duty gearbox on the motor. B-section pulleys and belt from the gearbox to the freezer. An onboard amp meter indicates the freezing status.
Lever slide clutch makes it easy to place freezer in and out of gear.
The freezer is mounted on a hinged platform for easy tip-over to remove the ice.
Plexiglass viewing window protects pinch points from belts and pulleys.
Dimensions: 54” L x 24” W x 41” H. Net weight 274 lbs., crated shipping weight 349 lbs.
Why Country Freezers are your best quality purchase:
- Amish handcrafted (the old-time quality, company does not try to compete with imports)
- Tall design for optimum freezing
- Extra-heavy seamless stainless steel can
- Rustproof manganese-bronze housing
- Rustproof zinc gears
- White Oak wooden tub (the same used to make whiskey and other barrels)
- Adjustable stainless-steel tub straps (three of them to keep the tub staves tight)
- Stainless steel shaft & handle
- Stainless steel dasher
- ¼-turn slide latch (positive locking)
- All stainless-steel fittings (nothing to rust)
- Freezer Should last a lifetime
- 5-year warranty on all stainless-steel parts
Other Freezer Information
The wood tub is 21" H x 17-5/8" top diameter x 15-5/8" bottom diameter.
The total height of the machine is 30-3/4". Stainless Steel Can measures 9-1/4” Diameter x 17-7/8” Tall and holds approximately 5.1 gallons of liquid, most people will make 4 to 4-1/2 gallons of ice cream so it does not overflow. On average 2 gallons of mix makes 4 gallons of ice cream.
Generally, ice cream will take between 15-45 minutes depending on factors the first batch or repeat the batch, recipe, etc.
Note: The Country 20 qt freezer complies with NSF/ANSI2 and is certified by NSF International. The NSF stamp is no longer required on the parts and consequently, there is no longer an additional fee. If needed, we can obtain a copy of the NSF certification for commercial applications.
The freezer will need to be sent truck freight and is priced F.O.B or you may select a shipping deposit above. We will refund the difference or contact you if the actual shipping is expected to exceed 10% of the deposit.
The unit will come with grease in the gearbox. Use the drop-down box at the top of the page to add a 14 oz tube of food-grade grease for the gearbox for ongoing lubrication. The tube fits a regular grease gun.
If you should ever need a new belt it uses a Dayton B67 V-Belt, Outside Length 70" - 6A157 | 6A157 - Grainger