Requires consistent 30-40 psi using only 12 CFMs of air.
Use with inline oiler or place 4-8 drops of oil with each batch.
Includes ball valve.
Same White Oak Tub with stainless steel adjustable bands.
Features Stainless Steel Dasher.
Why Country Freezers are your best quality purchase:
- Amish handcrafted (old-time quality, company does not try to compete with imports)
- Tall design for optimum freezing
- Extra heavy seamless stainless steel can
- Rustproof manganese-bronze housing
- Rustproof zinc gears (stainless steel available upgrade on 20-qt)
- White Oak wooden tub (the same used to make whiskey and other barrels)
- Adjustable stainless steel tub straps (three of them to keep the tub staves tight)
- Stainless steel shaft & handle
- Stainless steel dasher on the 8 & 20-qt models
- ¼-turn slide latch (positive locking)
- All stainless steel fittings (nothing to rust)
- Should last a lifetime
- 5-year warranty on all stainless steel parts
Other Freezer Information
The tub is 21" H x 17-5/8" top diameter x 15-5/8" bottom diameter.
The total height of the machine is 30-3/4"
Stainless Steel Can measures 9-1/4” Diameter x 17-7/8” Tall and holds approx. 5.1 gallons of liquid, most people will make 4-4-1/2 gallons of ice cream so it doesn’t overflow. On average 2 gallons of mix makes 4 gallons of ice cream.
Ice cream will take between 15-45 minutes depending on factors such as salt/brine ratio, first batch or repeat batch, recipe etc.
The motor runs at 1725 RPM on 110 Volts and then is reduced to the recommended 60-80 RPM through the gearbox.
Crate size is 48" x 48" x 36" weighing 209 lbs.
Note: The Country 20 qt freezer complies with NSF/ANSI2 and is certified by NSF International. The NSF stamp is no longer required on the parts and consequently, there is no longer an additional fee. If needed, we can obtain a copy of the NSF certification for commercial applications.
The freezer will need to be sent truck freight and is priced F.O.B or you may select a shipping deposit above. We will refund the difference or contact you if the actual shipping is expected to exceed 10% of the deposit.
The unit will come with grease in the gearbox. Use the drop-down box at the top of the page to add 14 oz tube of food-grade grease for the gearbox for ongoing lubrication every 10-15 uses. The tube fits regular grease gun.
Click Here to learn more about our Wind Powered Air Compressor.