Same White Oak Tub with stainless steel adjustable bands.
Features Stainless Steel Dasher.
A perfect setup to run off a tractor hydraulic takeoff or portable hydraulic pump setup.
Why Country Freezers are your best quality purchase:
- Amish handcrafted (the old-time quality, company does not try to compete with imports)
- Tall design for optimum freezing
- Extra-heavy seamless stainless-steel can
- Rustproof manganese-bronze housing
- Rustproof zinc gears (stainless-steel available upgrade on 20-qt)
- White Oak wooden tub (the same used to make whiskey and other barrels)
- Adjustable stainless-steel tub straps (three of them to keep the tub staves tight)
- Stainless-steel shaft & handle
- Stainless-steel dasher on the 8 & 20-qt models
- ¼-turn slide latch (positive locking)
- All stainless-steel fittings (nothing to rust)
- Should last a lifetime
- 5-year warranty on all stainless-steel parts
Other Freezer Information
The wooden tub is 21" H x 17-5/8" top diameter x 15-5/8" bottom diameter.
The total height of the machine is 30-3/4"
Stainless Steel Can measures 9-1/4” Diameter x 17-7/8” Tall and holds approximately 5.1 gallons of liquid, most people will make 4 to 4-1/2 gallons of ice cream so it does not overflow. On average 2 gallons of mix makes 4 gallons of ice cream.
Ice cream will take between 15-45 minutes depending on factors such as salt/brine ratio, first batch or repeat batch, recipe, etc.
Crate size is 48" x 48" x 36" weighing 209 lbs.
Note: The Country 20 qt freezer complies with NSF/ANSI2 and is certified by NSF International. The NSF stamp is no longer required on the parts and consequently, there is no longer an additional fee. If needed, we can obtain a copy of the NSF certification for commercial applications.
Note: Most all hydraulic power units including tractors should be equipped with an overload relief valve that will trip if the ice cream is left to freeze too long. This freezer hydraulic motor is not equipped with a relief valve.
The freezer will need to be sent truck freight. Select shipping options East or West of the Mississippi River based on a commercial business address with a loading dock or forklift, (most economical) or to a residential address. Farms and home-based business or business without commercial truck delivery or requiring a liftgate are considered a residential address rate.
The unit will come with grease in the gearbox. Use the drop-down box at the top of the page to add a 14 oz tube of food-grade grease for the gearbox for ongoing lubrication every 10-15 uses. The tube fits a regular grease gun.
Estimate Shipping Cost
Note: If the product has any options with * Required Field(s) in the drop-down box options above they must be selected to obtain a shipping estimate.
Note: Use the shipping estimator at checkout if other products are already in the shopping cart. This single product estimator will no longer provide a correct combined shipping estimate with other items.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)