Lever slide clutch makes it easy to engage the freezer. The heavy-duty gearbox utilizes a belt and pulley to run the freezer pulley. Clear Plexiglass shield on the outside for curious fingers.
The tub is hinged for easy tip-over to remove ice.
Dimensions: 54” L x 24” W x 41” H. Net weight 269 lbs., shipping weight 344 lbs.
Why Country Freezers are your best quality purchase:
- Amish handcrafted (the old-time quality, company does not try to compete with imports)
- Tall design for optimum freezing
- Extra-heavy seamless stainless steel can
- Rustproof manganese-bronze housing
- Rustproof zinc gears
- White Oak wooden tub (the same used to make whiskey and other barrels)
- Adjustable stainless-steel tub straps (three of them to keep the tub staves tight)
- Stainless steel shaft & handle
- Stainless steel dasher
- ¼-turn slide latch (positive locking)
- All stainless-steel fittings (nothing to rust)
- Freezer Should last a lifetime
- 5-year warranty on all stainless-steel parts
Other Freezer Information
The wood tub is 21" H x 17-5/8" top diameter x 15-5/8" bottom diameter.
The total height of the machine is 30-3/4". Stainless Steel Can measures 9-1/4” Diameter x 17-7/8” Tall and holds approximately 5.1 gallons of liquid, most people will make 4 to 4-1/2 gallons of ice cream so it does not overflow. On average 2 gallons of mix makes 4 gallons of ice cream.
Generally, ice cream will take between 15-45 minutes depending on factors the first batch or repeat the batch, recipe, etc.
Note: The freezer is being used in commercial applications and passing health department inspections. If your local health authority demands NSF certification; we can provide the NSF upgrade which will have the certification stamped on the freezer can, lid and dasher for $75. Select the certification upgrade using the drop-down box at the top of the page. NSF certification will need to be custom-built please allow 3-4 weeks for shipping.
The freezer will need to be sent truck freight and is priced F.O.B. You may select a shipping deposit above. If you would like an actual quote or will pick up in PA, select F.O.B., or select a deposit based on your location. We will refund the difference or contact you if the actual shipping is expected to exceed 10% of the deposit.
The unit will come with grease in the gearbox. Use the drop-down box at the top of the page to add a 14 oz tube of food-grade grease for the gearbox for ongoing lubrication. The tube fits a regular grease gun.
If you ever need a new belt it uses a Dayton B67 V-Belt, Outside Length 70" - 6A157 | 6A157 - Grainger