Utilizes metal coil tubing to circulate the Freon. The tub is filled with a special mix of reusable food grade glycol liquid to transfer the coolant to the freezer can. Simply remove the can clean and refill for multiple batches without having to replace the ice. Use the solution over and over again.
Ample initial supply is sent with a freezer which should give you a good year+or- of making continuous ice cream.
Freezer tubs are mounted so they can’t be tipped over to empty. A drain spout is provided to drain the solution out for reuse.
Automatic clutch and stainless thermometer indicate freezing status. An automatic timer is also included
Dimensions: 60” L x 24” W x 43.5” H. Net weight 439 lbs, shipping weight 522 lbs.
Why Country Freezers are your best quality purchase:
- Amish handcrafted (the old-time quality, company does not try to compete with imports)
- Tall design for optimum freezing
- Extra-heavy seamless stainless steel can
- Rustproof manganese-bronze housing
- Rustproof zinc gears (stainless steel available upgrade on 20-qt)
- White Oak wooden tub (the same used to make whiskey and other barrels)
- Adjustable stainless-steel tub straps (three of them to keep the tub staves tight)
- Stainless steel shaft & handle
- Stainless steel dasher
- ¼-turn slide latch (positive locking)
- All stainless-steel fittings (nothing to rust)
- Freezer Should last a lifetime
- 5-year warranty on all stainless-steel parts
Other Freezer Information
The wood tub is 21" H x 17-5/8" top diameter x 15-5/8" bottom diameter.
The total height of the machine is 30-3/4". Stainless Steel Can measures 9-1/4” Diameter x 17-7/8” Tall and holds approximately 5.1 gallons of liquid, most people will make 4 to 4-1/2 gallons of ice cream so it doesn’t overflow. On average 2 gallons of mix makes 4 gallons of ice cream.
Generally, ice cream will take between 15-45 minutes depending on factors the first batch or repeat the batch, recipe, etc.
The iceless units generally will freeze quicker than those using a salt brine ice. This unit is great for repeat batches as it doesn’t require emptying the tub to start a new batch.
Note: The freezer is being used in commercial applications and passing health department inspections. If your local health authority demands NSF certification we can provide the NSF Certificate.
The freezer will need to be sent truck freight and is priced F.O.B. You may select a shipping deposit above. If you would like an actual quote or will pick up in PA, select F.O.B. or select deposit based on your location. We will refund the difference or contact you if the actual shipping is expected to exceed 10% of the deposit.
The unit will come with grease in the gearbox. Use the drop-down box at the top of the page to add 14 0z tube of food-grade grease for the gearbox for ongoing lubrication. The tube fits a regular grease gun.