Additional shipping may be required for larger orders. We will let you know if additional shipping will be needed. If you checkout using PayPal we can send you an invoice if needed. Otherwise, we will also need to have credit card information as our system does not store it with the order.
- Distributor Chain Shield 0620RSA
- Distributor Shield 1318S
- Ratchet Wheel Shield 1232S
- Ratchet Wheel Shield 1170SA
- #8 Ratchet Wheel Shield 416-1/2 (No Diagram Show)
Main Drive Shields
- Main Drive Shield 1045S
- Main Drive Shield 1046A
- Main Drive Chain Shield 1123SA
- #8 Shield L419-1/2 (No Diagram Shown)
- #8 Feed Shield 418-1/2 (No Diagram Shown)
- Filler Shield 1317S (No Diagram Shown)
Upper Cylinder Shields
- #10 Upper Cylinder Shield R.H. 936SI
- #10 Upper Cylinder Shield L.H. 937SI
- #8 Upper Cylinder Shield 420S
Our Amish companies have been making replacement parts since 1950 for what many consider antique or junk farm machinery today. In the late 1800s and early 1900s, just about every farm used the same farm equipment providing ample outlets for replacement parts. As most farmers modernized through the 1900s the Amish still depended on the horse-drawn equipment as many still do today.
Since this equipment is no longer being manufactured and dealers are no longer stocking parts it becomes difficult to keep this old vintage farm machinery operational. Both Amish and vintage farm machinery implement enthusiast scour junkyards, farms, and tree lines in search of these long-abandoned implements for restoration.
Cottage Craft Works.com travels deep into the back roads to find Amish companies who are still making the replacement parts to maintain and restore this old-time horse-drawn farm machinery.
Click Here to see all the vintage New Idea spreader replacement parts available.