Poly T-14 Purple Martin House Assembled
T-14 Poly Martin House Features:
- Large Compartments (6-1/12” W x 6” H x 11” L).
- Owl Resistant.
- Hinges, Hooks, and Eyes are all rust-free stainless or aluminum.
- Stainless Bolts & Wing Nuts
- Lowers vertically so the clutches of eggs are not disturbed.
- No door lips designed for proper cleanouts.
- Offset holes eliminate the double nest.
- Single porches for a greater percentage of occupancy.
- Sections all open in front. This allows you to monitor the hatching progress without disturbing older babies in the same section. Makes clean out a breeze especially when equipped with optional nesting trays. Click here to see optional nest trays.
You will still need the post, post cap, perches, winch and cable to mount and use this Martin House.
You will also receive the complete T-14 Martin House Plan book to assist in the building and mounting your T-14 Martin House.
Choose between traditional round holes or the Conley II entrance by using the drop-down box at the bottom of the page.
The benefits of using Poly Lumber are:
- Will never need painting.
- Made from recycled plastic jugs that would otherwise end up in a landfill making this Purple Martin houses not only long-lasting but good for the environment.
- Low maintenance, the white color is solid all the way through so even chips and scratches will always blend in.
- Rot free and is much safer to use over traditional woods that can dry wrought in behind the houses creating a hidden danger when raising and lowering the houses over your head.
Poly lumber is much heavier than a cedar house. You will want to use a winch with a brake to keep from free-falling if the winch is let go. Something we learned when we stirred up a wasp nest hidden behind our houses.
The houses attach around a wood post just like a traditional T-14 house or you can order and use the aluminum pole and conversion mounting kit. Click Here to see more.