This may be the perfect solution for the small hobby horse ranch owner that wants to save on supplemental feed cost while improving the nutrition and digestive systems for one or two horses without spending a lot of money. If you have more then a couple of horses and or you want to serve more than just a supplement feeding, then this crimper may be too small as a primary crimper.
Some have purchased this small hand crank version in order to save money when they actually needed a larger crimper to feed several horses. They ended up coming back to purchase the electric model after they realized the time and effort it took to hand crimp oats or to even use it with an electric drill for several horses.
Even with the electric crimpers, this hand crank one is still very portable to carry on the trailer for horse shows and events away from the ranch.
- Easier to digest.
- Easier for older horses with bad teeth.
- Makes nutrients more available.
- Improves condition and performance.
- Fresh stable side crimped oats helps preserve nutrition.
- Easy to use even for child chores.
- Lightweight and portable to sit on a 5 GL bucket.
- All-aluminum rust-free materials.
- 8-1/2” x 8-1/2” hopper holds approx 7 lbs of oats.
- Hardened Adjustable Rollers.
- Adaptable to an electric drill.
- Comes with a metal mounting plate to use on a 5-gallon bucket.