Customer Reviews 10 item(s)
- My Drainboard
I received the stainless steel drainboard today. I love the quality and it drains so quickly. Keep up the great work!
- Love my drainboard
Thank YOU for your great service!! I absolutely LOVE my drainboard, it is just what I have been looking for!! Works perfect with my sink that has the raised lip!!
- It is beautiful!!!!!
The dish drain pan was delivered last night!!
Thank you!!! It is beautiful!!!!!
- Marvelous dish drain
- After several years of looking for a well-made dish drain board we now have it! Our kitchen has limited counter space and we ordered a custom size. It was made to the exact dimensions I sent. It is wonderful, and as far as I can see, worth every cent.
- the process was easy
- I needed a custom SS drain board for my remodeled kitchen. My sink is an Elkay undermount 28"x16"x10" and a dish drain 20"x15". I checked with my local sheetmetal shops and the prices were way too high. I sent Paul a drawing of what I wanted. He responded that day with some questions about my drawing. Paul had some suggestions, some I liked, some I didn't. It took about 10 emails to get everything worked out to my satisfaction. I thought the process was easy and never had a problem. Some of the delays were caused by having to wait for an answer from the fabricators and design changes. Paul was easy to work with and professional. The cost was very reasonable compared to my local sheetmetal shops. I am very pleased with my drain board.
- love this drain board!
- I love this drain board! It is large and holds a lot of dishes and pans. Unlike the other reviewer, mine has no discolourations. The stainless steel finish looks very nice on my counter. The finish is so smooth water sheets off of it-unlike my old plastic drain board that seemed to hold water. If you have a lot of pots and pans to wash then, this is definitely worth having!
- Exactly what I needed.
- I have an oversided stainless steel dish drainer that included a flat drainboard, that just held the water until I turned it over to drain it. I had been looking for a new drainboard forever, but could never find one large enough. When I finally found this one at Cottage Craft Works, I knew I had to have it, but knew the standard size would not fit. With just 2 email exchanges, we figured out what I needed to have customized and 2 weeks later I had my drainboard. It's exactly what I needed. It's very well made and drains perfectly. And the customer service was excellent!
- Best drain board ever!
- This is the best drain board ever! It doesn't mold, it doesn't leak, it doesn't collect water. It does exactly what drain boards should do, but many do not because they are cheap. I originally didn't want to spend the money, but I am so glad I did as this one is truly the best, hand made and great quality. Thank you Cottage Craft Works for making these available on your site.
- perfect solution
- We recently updated our old farmhouse kitchen. After years of suffering with mold, puddles and drippy water from sub-standard dish racks, I was in search of the perfect set-up for my new countertop. This angled drainboard was the perfect solution, and the only one of its kind online (trust me--I looked!!). It's absolutely solid and well-made and is a perfect complement for my stainless steel sink. My dish rack sits in the center, with plenty of space on the board to catch drips from the pots and pans that hang over the rack. I also love that I can use the extra space on the board for utensils and cups that won't fit in the dish rack. LOVE LOVE LOVE it, and worth every penny!
- Exactly what we needed
Review of Stainless Steel Drain Board
My wife and I had been looking for a better dish drying rack for some time. We finally found one that appeared to be just what we wanted. It turned out, however, that the rack's drain system was prone to clogging, with the result that the water runoff ran off all over the counter top and down on floor instead of in the sink. While periodically unclogging the drain holes solved that problem, doing so required some effort. A better solution was to remove the rack's drain pan and replace it with a traditional style drain board. New problem -- we couldn't find one to fit. Then, during a generic search on the Internet for drain boards, we stumbled upon the Cottage Craft Works website. One of their products was described as a stainless steel drain board, and its dimensions were exactly what we needed. We placed our order and found that this item is exactly as described. It is well made with smooth joints and no sharp edges, has an easy-clean flat bottom that slants at a good angle for drainage, and has plenty of overhang for making sure the runoff goes into the sink properly. In short, the stainless steel drain board is exactly what we were looking for. I have no doubt that this is the last drain board we will ever need.