Customer Reviews 10 item(s)
- J&P Coats Reproduction Thread Spool Cabinet
Dear Cottage Craft Works,
We received our order of 2 slightly customized reproduction thread spool cabinets yesterday. Thank you very much! We are totally pleased with the workmanship on the cabinets and want you to see how nice the cabinets look with my husband's handmade stone knobs
My absolutely beautiful, well constructed spool cabinet arrived today. It is such fine craftsmanship.
I love it. Keep up the good work.
- Stunning chest, beautiful workmanship!
- My Thread Chest is finally here and well worth the wait. The craftsmanship is clearly visible in this beautiful piece and it looks stunning next to my Singer Featherweight. I was nervous about having it shipped, but it was expertly packaged and arrived without a scratch. This is a solid wood chest and will become a family heirloom.
- Beautiful piece - I'm thrilled
- This piece is absolutely beautiful; like others, I was bit wary of ordering online, but oh, it is gorgeous. Wood (cherry) feels like silk, everything finished perfectly, inside and out. It's treasure, for sure. Thank you, thank you!
- Very Happy and Quality is great!
- I am very pleased with my spool cabinet. I highly recommend doing business with this company. Paul was very responsive any time I asked for a status report.
- Highly recommend, Beautifully made, delivered as promised.
- This cabinet was awesome. I have looked for years for a small cabinet to use as a base for my antique spool cabinet. This was perfect fit and beautifully made. I was even able to order it with a finished back so that it would not have to be placed against a wall. Artfully constructed. Well packed for shipping and arrived on schedule as promised. Highly recommend. Paul was very helpful and informative and knows how to deliver on promises!
- love this cabinet!
- I love this cabinet! I bought this to store all my sewing machine accessories. I lined the inside drawers with non slip shelf paper and and put clear drawer organizers in them. I labeled all my sewing machine feet and and all the other accessories. It has tons of room for all my small accessories, bobbins, needles, scissors, spools of thread, etc. The workmanship is beautiful. It is finished on all 6 sides. It is the size of a small end table. I keep it next to my sewing machine table. I would love to have another for my family room. Maybe next year.
- I'm very pleased!
- I ordered this cabinet and am very pleased with it! It is beautifully made. Even the insides of the drawers are stained to match the outside. Customer service is also excellent. Paul and his craftsman worked patiently with me to help determine which wood and stain color might go best with my existing furniture (a very difficult task, and my greatest concern!) After ordering a few samples, I decided on Brown Maple with a dark brown stain, and Im happy that it looks so good with my other furniture. A perfect match isn't possible, but this is very close. Overall, I'm very pleased!
- Finishing is amazing.
The workmanship and quality of wood and finishing is amazing. I ordered this in cherry and it is beautiful. The drawers are completely finished inside and out and any of the four sides could face out if needed. I received this a little earlier than expected and it was packaged so well that it would be almost impossible to damage it during shipping. Paul was so nice to work with and kept me updated. I will be enjoying this for years to come. also, thank you so much to the craftsman who made this beautiful cabinet.
- I was very pleased
- I was a little worried about ordering something like this online, but I'm happy I did. It took just over a month to get it and I was very pleased. My spool cabinet is just beautiful! It is built very well. I ordered it in the quarter-sawn oak and asked to leave to knobs off so I could put my own kind on it (it was not an option at that time.), and Paul was very accomodating and took $15 off the price for this. I also asked that they round the corners a bit, because I have grandchildren and did not want them to get hurt by sharp corners and they were very happy to do so. I am using it as an end table in my living room. It's just the right size for remotes, magazines, etc.