Sold as a 2 pack, order the number of packs needed for your martin house conversions. Example: 7 packs = 14 tunnels for T-14 houses.
Optional #6 x 1/2" stainless steel screws priced for two tunnels. Four screws per tunnel will ship with the number of tunnels that you order. Example: 14 tunnels = 56 screws.
- UV stabilized HDPE (high-density polyethylene) made for outdoor UV exposure.
- Treaded surface extends through the tunnel into the nest box
- Traction treads on top add another landing place
- 3” Deep Tunnel Keeps eggs and newborn martins out of reach from predator claws, paws, and beaks
- Entry options are available in traditional round hole or Conley II style entry.
- Mounting post for trap door sparrow traps
- Blowing rain drains out a bottom weep hole, helps to keep nest compartment dry
- Wing Entrapment Guard
Requires a 3” hole in the existing door and a space for the 4-7/8” x 4-1/2” mounting plate. Remove Old Porches and Perch Rails that will interfere with the doors opening for cleaning and checking on your martin hatching.
Mount ¾”-1” above compartment floor or above nest trays.
A USA Amish made product.