Trailing gang reel mowers are equipped with double pin-style hitches and outrigger bars for a 58” cutting path using the model 358 3-gang mower as priced. The 5-96 model provides five trailing gang mowers for a 96” cut.
If you need to be able to lift the mowers for transport across gravel and pavements or other non-mow areas, then you will need the upgrade to F-358 or F-5-92 models that provide an additional overhead wheeled frame and winch lift system. Select using the drop-down boxes. Note: F-5-92 five gang frame model drops down to a 92” cut instead of 96”.
The reel mowers are made in China under strict guidelines set by the Amish company who personally inspects, sharpens, and tunes each one before it ships to a customer.
Mascot reel mowers feature:
- Riveted spiral design 6 blades tempered heat-treated blades and bed-knife stays sharper longer
- Ultra-fine thread bed-knife adjustment (factory adjusted to a paper-thin cut)
- Self-lubricating wheel bearings
- Heavy-duty nylon rollers with a glass-lined inner surface for longer wear patterns
- Metal wheels with 1-3/4” thick solid rubber tires (Like they used in the 1950s and 1960s on mowers)
- Durable baked powder coated paint
- 3-year warranty. Excludes damage from dropping, abuse, mowing in areas with damaging sand, rocks, glass, and debris.
Shipping cost is not included. Priced F.O.B Lancaster County PA. The shipping calculator will show zero F.O.B Shipping Deposit which, is not free shipping. We can arrange for pick up or obtain a palletized shipping quote. A commercial or business address without a lift gate will be the most economical. Truck freight may run $175-$300+ depending on your location and delivery address.