The cart is USA Amish made. The reel mowers are made in China under strict guidelines set by the Amish company who personally inspects, sharpens, and tunes each one before it ships to a customer.
Designed for lawn care and not intended for field mowing.
Mascot reel mowers feature:
- Riveted spiral design 6 blades tempered heat-treated blades and bed-knife stays sharper longer
- Ultra-fine thread bed-knife adjustment (factory adjusted to a paper-thin cut)
- Floating reels for uneven lawns and slopes
- Self-lubricating wheel bearings
- Heavy-duty nylon rollers with a glass-lined inner surface for longer wear patterns
- Metal wheels with 1-3/4” thick solid rubber tires (Like they used in the 1950s and 1960s on mowers)
- Durable baked powder coated paint
- 3-year warranty. Excludes damage from dropping, abuse, mowing in areas with damaging sand, rocks, glass, and debris.
A 5-gang model with a team hitch is available. Email us for pricing.
Priced F.O.B from Lancaster County Pennsylvania. We can arrange for pickup or obtain a shipping quote. The Amish shop can compact the unit onto a small pallet for reasonable shipping rates to a commercial address with loading dock or forklift.