Popular at the old-time county fairs and 4th of July Celebrations, the amazing wonder on how the old John Deere Hit and Miss engine could even operate, yet produce such a cold treat on a hot summer day.
Many a gentleman came to court the young lady to the grand event topped off with a bowl of ice cream made in one of these large wagon mounted freezers.
Priced with rubber wheels, wagon constructed with oak or gray poly lumber. (Still Pictured In Green)
Wood spoke wheels are available as an upgrade.
These wagon mounted freezers are exact reproductions down to the famous hit and miss John Deere engines used to power them.
- Amish handcrafted (the old-time quality, company does not try to compete with imports)
- Tall design for optimum freezing
- Extra-heavy seamless stainless steel can
- Rustproof manganese-bronze housing
- Rustproof zinc gears (stainless steel available upgrade on 20-qt)
- White Oak wooden tub (the same used to make whiskey and other barrels)
- Adjustable stainless steel tub straps (three of them to keep the tub staves tight)
- Stainless steel shaft & handle
- Stainless steel dasher on the 8 & 20-qt models
- ¼-turn slide latch (positive locking)
- All stainless steel fittings (nothing to rust)
- Should last a lifetime
- 5-year warranty on all stainless steel parts
Estimate Shipping Cost
Note: If the product has any options with * Required Field(s) in the drop-down box options above they must be selected to obtain a shipping estimate.
Note: Use the shipping estimator at checkout if other products are already in the shopping cart. This single product estimator will no longer provide a correct combined shipping estimate with other items.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)