These old-fashioned hit-n-miss freezers have entertained and served up some of the best homemade ice creams on the 4th of July celebrations, county fairs, and church socials. Now you can help people take a step back in time to once again enjoy the magic behind how ice cream was once made and served.
Priced with rubber tire wheels, select wooden spoke wheels on either the finished oak or poly bed in the drop-down box to see the incremental price difference.
Country 20-quart freezers are still constructed from select white oak lumber and stainless-steel parts. NSF certification is available for local health departments.
Freezers are mounted on hinged platforms for easy tip over to remove ice.
Convenient drain valve with an ice screen is included as well as overflow drain to prevent saltwater from running into the ice cream tub.
The unique USA made clutches allow you to run each freezer independently.
Plexiglass shield helps to keep curious fingers out of the belts and pullies.
Stainless steel fasteners brackets, hinges and shafting help to prevent rust.
Units are fully assembled and ready to run. The double tub units are mounted on an 89-1/2" x 26" wagon that is 94" long with tongue and 36" wide with shields and wheels.
Priced F.O.B. for pickup in Lancaster County PA or special shipping rates are available, e-mail us for a quote.
Why Country Freezers are your best quality purchase:
- Amish handcrafted (the old-time quality, company does not try to compete with imports)
- Tall design for optimum freezing
- Extra-heavy seamless stainless steel can
- Rustproof manganese-bronze housing
- Rustproof zinc gears (stainless steel available upgrade on 20-qt)
- White Oak wooden tub (the same used to make whiskey and other barrels)
- Adjustable stainless-steel tub straps (three of them to keep the tub staves tight)
- Stainless steel shaft & handle
- Stainless steel dasher on the 8 & 20-qt models
- ¼-turn slide latch (positive locking)
- All stainless-steel fittings (nothing to rust)
- Should last a lifetime
- 5-year warranty on all stainless-steel parts
Click Here to see our single tub models with a 1-1/2 HP Hit-n-Miss motor.